To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge . – Socrates
I don’t know about you, but that is quite deep.
However, I agree that acceptance of the lack of knowledge is indeed true knowledge.
It is the logic that informs why it is wise to ensure that you surround yourself with people smarter than yourself, for in a setting as such, there can only be acquiring of new knowledge and growth.
You should never feel too comfortable with knowing that you are the smartest among a group of people,
that may be cause for alarm.
You will indeed be failing yourself.
Now, I may have gotten a little carried away there,
It began with the title and socrates steered me towards his path but now i’m back,lol
let us get down to it.
Here is 20 things you didn’t know about me! ( I promise this is not vanity, just content 🙂 )
- I chew my tongue when I’m thinking or concentrating really hard. – I had to watch myself do it on video and I can’t even begin to describe the number of cringe moments I was having .
- I am kind of , sort of, maybe addicted to the scent of nail polish remover, permanent marker and PETROL!
- I am a FLIRT! I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing.lol
- You know those people who would choose their bed any day over a night out no questions asked? Yap that is me! I am a shosho and I am proud 🙂
- I have an ear for other people’s problems and I give the best advice but never apply it when it comes to my own life sometimes.
- I love to travel! * You probaby knew this , but I just had to, power of manifestation * I have vowed to treat myself to a new country every year for my birthday because of this. If we don’t hang out as much it’s because I’m probably hustling to make that buck,allow it!!
- God is at the very centre of my being. Knowing Him deeper has been the greatest joy of my life.
- I am 110% SHY! Making new friends is such an uphill task for me sometimes, I would much rather stay in a corner and enjoy my own company. However, catch me with a group of people that I know and “extrovert” will be the first thing you think.
- I love dearly. I’m that girl that loves to be in love!!!
- Phineas and Ferb is my all time favorite cartoon! LOVE IT!!!!
- Dream destination : Greece, Santorini / The maldives .
- I am TERRIFIED of insects and anything that crawls but my biggest fear is being in the same room with a coakroach! I haven’t seen one for years and I would like to keep it that way! I don’t know about you but there is something devilish about insects that can survive nuclear explosions. uh uh no!
- I don’t have a flat tummy, I have just perfected the art of sucking in my tummy! 🙂
- I have a strong inclination to fashion , slightly addicted to clothing and repeating a look is something I think about long and hard before I do!I repeat clothes all the time, but a full look, wau that is just putting me to the test. I would easily spend all my money on beauty and clothing before food. It’s deep.
- I can’t stand anything that challenges the strength of my heart. I’m talking darkness, horrors, ghosts etc etc. I KENT!
- My current favorite colors are mustard and maroon!!!! LLLLLLLOOOOOVE!
- I save 50% of my salary each month. A girl’s got to find away to sustain that travel bug!
- The one thing I want the most for my birthday this year is a title deed . *hides face* Susan, you’re my inspiration for this one btw, such a smart cookie.
- I have only been in one car accident. Scariest thing I have ever experienced !!!!
- My absolute favorite shoes in my whole shoe collection are my Bata Ngomaz!! Ain’t nothing like them!!
BONUS : I am officially on YouTube!!!!
( Well I will be in a few hours once we deal with some technicalities *hidesface*)
Nyambura and I decided to give it a go and our first video has me cringing from here to TIMBUKTU!! I can’t stand watching myself and I am probably not going to watch that video soon, but you definitely should!!!!
Please like, share and SUBSCRIBE!!!
HAPPY DOES IT Guys!!!
Love and Love ,